Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Baby Bump

Last night we finally took some pictures of my baby bump to share. I am 22 weeks.


This picture was taken in what will be the nursary. Notice the wall is currently pink and will need to be painted.

I think this is a better picture because my belly looks nice and round. Everyone tells me I am so small for 22 weeks, which is fine by me. I am excited to have the big belly, but I am already noticing disadvantages of a belly (sleeping, bending over, etc) so I will be patient and enjoy this time when I can still function pretty easily.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE IT IS KILLING ME.

Craig and Cassie said...

WooHoo!!! Love the pics. And you make me sick. I will be that size at 2 weeks. Yes I meant to type 2.

Scooter and Jessica said...

You look so darling! Thanks for posting that picture! I am only 15 weeks weeks and I swear I am way bigger than you. You are super lucky because I'm getting so big so fast that it scares me. Really, it does. =)

Little Farmer Family said...

Annie!!! You are looking so dang cute!! Thanks for posting pics!!! :)

Ms. Green Eyes said...

You look amazing! Can't wait to see you in June... we are still hammering out the dates but it will be over Father's Day weekend- and either the week before, or the week following that I will be around. I'll call you! xo

mons meg said...

you are one hot mama!!! loooove the bump!