My trip actually started with me spending the night with Chelsea, Megan, and Lindsey. We went to dinner and hung out. It is always so fun getting together with them. I was able to see each of their homes, meet their dogs, and stay up late laughing and talking with them. They also gave me a cute basket full of baby toys and clothes. This gift was the first baby items I was given. It was so crazy realizing it was for me. I wish I could see my high school friends more often. No one knows you like your friends from your childhood and I feel like I can really just be me around them. They are so good to me and I am thankful I could see them for a few hours that night.
RJ's wedding was the next day. They had the wedding at the Prado in San Diego and it was beautiful. Danielle looked amazing, and RJ looked so happy to be marrying such a wonderful girl. The ceremony was short, but so sweet. The reception was a dinner, toasts, and socializing. It was so small, just close friends and family, but so intimate, I loved it! Everyone had a wonderful time and we are so happy for my brother. He is so amazing and I am glad he found an amazing girl to spend the rest of his life with!
Welcome to the family Danielle!


1 comment:
That is SUCH a great family photo - everyone looks amazing!
Post a Comment