I was/am more tired, but not too bad. I DO get heart burn. I have read that it is only going to get worse as my pregnancy continues, which worries me, but it is manageable so far. My work pants that fit higher on my waste are getting really tight, but that is expected :)
The number one thing that has changed... and for the good, are my eating habits. In college I studied pregnancy and health a lot and I am trying to put into practice what I learned. I was so paranoid the first month to eat anything bad I pretty much just ate bean burritos. No fat, high protein, and I love refried beans. My diet is a little more normal now, but I am still very very cautious about what I put into my body. My favorite change is that I drink smoothies now. I make the best homemade fruit smoothies with spinach. That is right, I put in a handful of spinach in each one.
This is a picture of one of the first I made. I now have perfected my recipes and don't even use ice, just the frozen fruit, Spinach, and either V8 splash or OJ with some water. Mmmm

No comments:
Post a Comment