Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hooo Hooo


Saturday night Dan and I were just driving around to get out of the house and we saw that the Orem Owls were playing. So we found out that what inning it was (only the 3rd) and decided to go. It was was such a nice night, and despite the guy a few rows above us that would Hoot VERY loudly every 2 mins, it was a great game to watch. Dan and I were excited that we came in the 3rd inning, bc a whole game is usually a little long for our attention span. Well after 13 innings the game finally ended, and not in favor of the Owls. It was a perfect summer activity!
This is a picture of the owl painted on the field. The pictures I took of Dan and I were really blog worthy :)

2 comments:

Richard said...

That's the most ridiculous pic you could of used. I though it was a joke at first. Anyways, see you tomorrow, looking forward to it. :)

J-Dub said...

Please say hello to your sister for me. We were friends way back when.

Have her check out our family blog. Thanks Annie.

-John Wallet