Sunday, July 27, 2008

2 years down a life time to go!

Today Dan and I have been married for 2 years. It is amazing that we have been married for that long already, but I guess it really hasn't been that long considering we have forever ahead of us. Marrying Dan really has been the greatest thing in my life and I know that it will always be. We have so much fun together and it is fun to look back and see the things we have gone through already. We have both gotten new jobs, we bought a condo, a car, Dan has gone back to school, and we have travelled all over the US (kind of). We still have so much ahead of us and I can hardly wait. There is no other person I would rather go through life with and I am so excited for all that is to come!

4 comments:

mons meg said...

congrats annie!!! i love you guys!
love,
megan reid ;)

The Brundage's said...

Congrats on 2 years. Has been that long already. I am working on almost 2 months LOL! You are so right when you find the right one it goes by so fast. Are you still in orem? I live not even and hour and half away.

Richard said...

Settling down seems a lot more appealing considering some of the relationship headaches I've been having lately, I'm glad you two are happy and enjoying your lives together.

kara said...

yay for y'all!! we totally need to do something soon!!