Dan and I had a wonderful time in New Hampshire. It is such a beautiful place. It was fun having almost the entire Chase family there. I really got lucky and married into a wonderful family.
The family all together!
Me and Dan in the SLC airport. Our flight was delayed an hour so we had plenty of time to kill... thank you for portable DVD players and The Office on DVD.
Sara and Ben were kind enough to come and pick Dan and I up from the Manchester airport. We then went to the Red Arrow Diner. It was featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives a show on the food network that Dan loves. It was good and I am glad that Sara and Ben were able to go there with us.

Dan and I are at his Uncle's house where there was a memorial service for Dan's grandma who died a year ago. His Uncle owns a lot of land down by lake Kanasatka. Dan is standing by a road side by the road leading down to the cabins that are by the lake. The sign is "Chase Hill".


We all went on the lake, road in the canoes and just had a wonderful time. The picture on the right is Dan, me, and his Uncle Dave and wife Priscilla. They were so nice and I was so glad I got to meet them.

1 comment:
I love seeing the pictures..I am glad you and the computer were able to come to some sort of agreement. As you already know..slightly jealous of your awesome trip!! love ya!
Post a Comment