
Here Penny and Lea are dressed as each other and me in my bunny costume with Dan. He is so great and comes to my work parties.
That night Mark, Dan, and I went to "This is the Place" in Salt Lake City. They had it all decorated for Halloween, and turned it into a haunted place. Both Dan and I agreed that this was probably our favorite Halloween thing that we did this year. All the other haunted houses are so crowded and usually really short. This one had the groups really spread out so you didn't know if someone was going to jump out and scare you and since we hadn't ever been before we didn't know what to expect. It was a perfect night too. It wasn't that cold and the sky was a little cloudy so it set the mood.
After that we went to Famous Dave's for dinner. Mmmmm we love that place and Mark had never been so we were glad to share something so good with him! We came home and put a movie into watch and called it a night. Another great Halloween.

5 comments:
I hate being scared, so I don't like haunted houses...you're a brave girl!
Isn't that "This Is the Place" haunted village thing cool? I've written about it a couple times and they really do a good job putting it together.
That looks like a fun one! Maybe we'll get brave and try it - oh wait, we won't be around next year - darn! Anyway, you make a cute bunny and I think it's hilarious that those gals dressed as each other! Have a great time in Hawaii!!
~Chandi
love the costume, did dan lose wieght, did you stop feeding him? Show the boy some love, maybe a little curly noodle pasta would do the trick.
HAHA Penny told me she was going to do that. Very cute. She still just looks a lot like Penny!
How fun you get to go to Hawaii! I will be hating you... ok maybe just missing you while your away! Have SO MUCH FUN!
Post a Comment