Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer BBQ


Saturday night, after a long afternoon nap to help me recover from my race, Dan and I went to our friend Matt's house for a BBQ. A lot of our other friends came too. Although it wasn't the warmest evening it was nice to be outside doing summery things. It was fun to watch the guys try to assemble the new BBQ Matt had bought, then watching them try and get the coals lit. It was so much fun just to sit back, relax, and talk. We even played poker that night. Dan and I were a team, but 2 minds are not better than one when trying to decide how to play a hand. Dan did a great job, but we didn't win. It was a great end to a very fun day!

1 comment:

The Ackerman Family said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I am so ready for warmer temps! Before we know it it will be winter again! You guys are such a cute couple!