Sunday, June 15, 2008

Four things about me

Four things about me, in no particular order that you may or may not have known. Four jobs I have had: 1 - Nanny 2 - Food service (a humbling job... there is little pride in it :) ) 3 - Office Manager at Prodigy Networx - an IT Company 4 - Office Manager at Affiliated Realty Group Four movies I would watch over and over: 1 - A Night's Tale 2 - Monster-In-Law 3 - Win a Date with Tad Hamilton 4 - Dan in Real Life. Four places I have lived: 1 - San Dimas, CA 2 - Glendora, CA 3 - Laie, HI 4 - Provo/Orem, UT.  Four t.v. shows I watch: 1 - The Office 2 - Law and Order 3 - The Biggest Loser 4 - Seinfield/Friends - I watch them both about the same amount.   Four places I went yesterday: 1 - Bridalvale falls - Went on a run there 2 - Mandy's House 3 - Wal-Mart and then to Albertsons to get the things I forgot to get at Wal-Mart 4 - Orem Festival Four people who email me regularly: 1 - Lindsey 2 - Megan 3 - My Aunt Sue (only fwds, I don't, know if I have ever gotten a real email from her, but they are usually really funny fwds) 4 - Myfamily.com - along with several other sites letting me know update Four of my favorite foods: 1 - Mexican - I would eat it everyday 2 - Chips 3 - Pizza 4 - Ice Cream Four places I would rather be right now: 1 - At the beach 2 - Asleep in my bed (yes it is only 9:30 at night) 3 - In a new home - we are trying to sell our home and trying to find a new place it harder than I thought, so in the perfect place would be nice. 4 - California, mainly San Diego so I can see my brother and friends Four things I am looking forward to this year: 1 - Going to the east coast with Dan in 3 weeks!! 2 - Getting Dan to a good doctor 3 - Possibly trying to get pregnant, but that probably won't happen till next year 4 - Spending time with friends/family - I always look forward to that!! 

2 comments:

The Ackerman Family said...

Yeah for the getting pregnant! I hope this happens this year! It will be fun to do mommy things together!

The Birds said...

What??? You're trying to sell your house?? You never told me that!!!!! I would cry!!! But I totally know how it is to want to move to a "real" house! We LOVE having you here!!!
~Chandi

Oh, yeah, and I think you and Dan would be GREAT with a baby!! You'd be a cute little fit pregnant lady!