Monday, June 9, 2008

Blogging at work

Here I am at work. Each morning I check everyone's blogs to see updates. One extremely slow day our IT guy and I were talking and I was saying how I needed to update my blog and he said I should just do it at work. I explained that it is a pain to set up the docking station for my camera etc. and he looked at me and asked why would I go to all that trouble when I can just insert my memory card into my computer. Thank you Brian! So now I am able to blog at work. Yes I know I should be working, but I can't help myself.

Sorry my office is such a mess, and I would love to say it doesn't usually look like this, but it does. I just can't see to keep my desk clear.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I love that you blog at work... it kind of cracks me up a little bit.

The Ackerman Family said...

You are so creative sticking the camera on the filing cabinet! I am glad you got such a good picture with your first take! I am glad that you blog at work because it seems like you have been blogging more often!