Thursday, June 5, 2008

Girls Night Out















Last weekend Dan had class and so my wonderful sister said she would hang out with me. We went to dinner at Famous Dave's, the best BBQ restaurant in Utah, then we went and saw Made of Honor which was so funny. I spent the night and we able to spend the next day watching soccer games and was Mandy be an amazing mom! I am so glad I live as close as I do to her. We have so much fun together whenever we hang out. I hope we can do this at least once more before the baby... but we will see :)

We took a picture at dinner too (this one we are in the movie theater), but I figure since the last 3 picture are of me ate a restaurant I thought I should mix it up a little. I think Dan and I need not to eat out so much!

1 comment:

The Ackerman Family said...

Your picture came out better. It was fun and I can't wait to do it again! Have a good weekend!