Thursday, August 20, 2009

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Peugh

This California trip was planned so I could celebrate my best friend's wedding. Chelsea and I met the second day of second grade. We were instant friends and have been through a lot together. We ALWAYS have so much fun together and she is someone I know I can always talk to. I was so proud and honored, 18 years after meeting her, to be apart of her wedding day. She married Jeremy Peugh, who is a great guy and I can tell that they are going to have a very happy marriage!

The other great thing about another wedding and being in California is that I got to see all my childhood friends!! This really was such a fun trip!!

The wedding week started with Chelsea's Bachlorette party. We met at the Balboa Beach Club for a harbor cruise. We had a great time dancing around while circling on the beautiful Pacific Ocean.

Me and Chelsea, This is a picture of the old man who flashed us


Add Image




Here Chelsea is opening her gifts, and we had the most delicious cup cakes from Sprinkles.





After the harbor cruise we went back to Chelsea's beach house and got ready to for the night. We headed off to the restaurant in style, in a party bus!

At the restuarant


Inside the Party Bus!!



The next night was the rehearsal and dinner

Here are the cute gift bags and sandals given to each of the bride's maids


Jeremy and Chelsea giving their speaches, and listening to the kind words being said about them.




Our awesome table, Dan and me, notice the awesome hair I did in honor of Chelsea


The Big Day

Here is Chelsea getting all glammed up.




Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the ceremony, but it was BEAUTIFL.

Here we are in Chelsea's backyard for the reception.

Chelsea and Jeremy's grand entrance



Me, Sofia, and Lindsey.


Dan and I with Peg and Ed Morris. I babysat for them for many years.


Me and Dan, such a great looking couple :)


Here is "the gang" We all went school together

Phil, Megan, Sofia, Me, Dan (not a high school friend), Alex, Lindsey, Brad, Nick, and Nicole (not a high school friend, but she is a great girl!)

Dan and me dancing the night away


Us with Julie and Howie. They let us stay with them for a couple of days. It was great seeing them again.


Another Chelsea and me picture


And another


Me with Rebecca and Victoria


And one last picture of us.


It was a great wedding. I was so glad that Dan and I could be there. I have truly been blessed with amazing friends who I love dearly and I wish them all a Happily Ever After!

No comments: