Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mother Nature's April Fools Joke

Yesterday morning I woke up to this:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_P5OJbhQcEkQ/SYeufTVBm-I/AAAAAAAAABU/PZfTW3Db-B4/s400/snow.jpg

Could this really be happening on April 1st? The snow was coming down hard all morning and I was getting ready to call Dan and tell him we needed to move. By mid afternoon it looked like this:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/231/482319782_9eedd1efb4.jpg?v=
Ok, it was quite this sunny out, but all the snow was melted and no one would believe I felt like I was driving in a blizzard a few hours earlier. I know Utah has drastic weather changes, but yesterday seemed to take the cake. It kind of felt like Mother Nature was playing her own joke on Utah, haha I am going to cover you in snow this morning when it should be spring.

2 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

ewww...i hate snow

mons meg said...

move to san diego. it never snows here :)