
I love the game Monopoly! Someone gave us this game for our wedding and I was so excited. 2 years and 9 months later it we finally opened it. Dan and I played one on one the other day but we got bored playing with just each other, and I kind of cheated so we stopped not long after we started.
Our friend Mark came over this past weekend and was kind enough to humor me and play the game. Dan put in a good effort, but was out pretty quick, so it was just Mark and me. I about gave up 3 times thinking there was no way I could pay. (Mark was lucky enough to get sent to jail while I kept landing on his Monopolies, but thanks to his encouragement I didn't give up. About 31/2 hours after starting I finally won the game!!!! It was a fun night and I can't wait to play again... let me know if you are interested :)
Thanks Mark for playing with us, and making me laugh harder then I have in years.

No comments:
Post a Comment