Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yes, I made this

Sunday Dan, Ben, and I went to our friend Matt's house for dinner, and this is what I brought.



This was the first time I was able to use this salad bowl I got for my wedding.

I am very proud of this salad. For those of you who don't know my weird eating habits, I don't really eat vegetables. That right, the entire food group has always been eliminated from my diet. Well I am trying to eat better so I try and eat salad on occasion and my newest vegetable is cooked Broccoli. I am VERY proud of that. It is silly, but I really do want to be a healthy person, so now that I actually kind of like cooked broccoli makes me so happy!

Thanks Matt for having us over, and for giving me to opportunity to make a salad.

2 comments:

mons meg said...

im very impressed :)

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Yayy, Annie! I never thought I would see the day when you would eat salad. :) Miss you.