Last night Mandy and I went to her concert at the Energy Solutions Arena. I don't think either of us ever thought we would be going to a Britany Spears concert, but once again, my sweet husband knew it would be something we would like, and made it happen. We were really excited and I am glad we decided to go.
It was pouring rain last night, so walking to the Energy Solutions Arena was quite the trek and I blame the rain for me looking like this, I swear I did get ready to go.
The Pussy Cat Dolls were the opening act and they were amazing. I have always liked their songs and they did not disappoint. As you can see from the pictures we were really high up, but the stage was round and so we could see everything really well.
Here are the Pussy Cat Dolls
After they performed and the stage was being set up for Britany to come out, they had some really cool "Circus Acts". Our favorite was of this girl.... she was amazing.
Then Britany came out and we were thoroughly entertained for the rest of the night. I haven't ever been to a big concert like this before so I don't know if they are all like this, but it wasn't the music that was so amazing, but it was the "show" that was so fun to watch.
Here are some pictures I took... Keep in mind they were from REALLY far away so my zoom had to zoom way in so the pictures aren't that clear.
Here Britany is bowing at the end, I didn't get my camera out fast enough to get the picture when she was facing us.
Here are a couple of video's I took. (Megan and Lindsey I had you in mind... I wanted to give you a little taste to get you excited for Sunday when you go!)
This is part of Seek Amy... one of my favorites off of this new CD.
This is of Womenizer her closing song... is was really good!
It was nice that she did songs from past albums, but I was a little surprised at how many songs I didn't know. I thought I was the fan who could sing along to every song, but no. I never owned the album before this one, and I so there were songs I didn't know. It was also cool because the the old songs she sang were redone just a little bit to make then sound new. Over all it was a great night. I am so glad my sister lives close to me and loves to have fun!

9 comments:
Thats so cool that you got to go! I think she is kind of a crazy person haha but I do find myself turning up the volume when ever one of her songs come on the radio! :)
You're love for Brittany Spears is another reason why I could never have you.
Oh I am jealous - Britney Spears is my guilty pleasure too! Ha, have you heard all the controversy over the "You Seek Amy" song?
No and I will probably going to be reading about it today at work. I have NO IDEA what that song is about and I was trying to figure it out on the way to the concert, haha I need help.
Oh, I just found out what it means... hmm I definately liked the song better before I knew!
EEEEEEEEEEE- I can't wait to see the show on Sunday!! Thanks for the pictures and video!
I LOVE BRITNEY!!!!!!! thanks annie :) ill blog about my experience after the concert sunday :D
I am an old friend of your sisters. Hope you don't mind me posting.
My dad is Britany's attorney and he and my sister went to her show at the Staples center. They got to sit at the edge of the stage and go backstage. They said it was a great show.
You freakin' rock! I drug my roomates to one of her concerts when I was in college and LOVED it! I'm so glad you had a good time. Oh, and I'm a fan of Pussycat Dolls too. That would have been fun to see them!
~Chandi
Post a Comment