Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Birthday RJ

April 23rd was the actual day of my brother's birthday, but I have gotten a little behind. R.J. is my only brother and luckily he is the best a sister could ask for. Growing up I always felt like he was looking after me. When he was around I new I was safe. He is also sooo funny and keeps my family laughing whenever we are all together. R.J. lived at home while going to college which helped us grow closer together as we got older. My favorite memories are of us both getting home late on weekends, eating big bowls of ice cream, and watching T.V. while talking about our night.

R.J. is also one of the most generous guys I know. He is so kind and thoughtful of others and always fun to be around. The picture below was actually taken last year when I visited him for his birthday. My parents came too and we all went to the wild animal park in San Diego. I wish I could have come again this year, but I will be seeing you soon enough. As much as I wish he lived closer so we could hang out more often, I love that he is the only one member of my family that still lives in California. He is the best reason to go back and visit. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! We love you and miss you lots!

.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Well I finally made it on. Thanks for all the sweet things you said about me though I don't know how many are actually true, your a terrific sister. I hope everythings going well. Love you.