Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekend With Friends

Friday night Dan and I friends. It was so much fun sitting around and talking. It is funny the many different topics we talked about. My favorite part of the night was when our friend Mark played Joy to the World on his IPhone. It was sad, as you can hear,we couldn't figure out the name of the song until the end.



Saturday we went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert. It was so amazing. We had a great time and it really got us in the Christmas spirit. Thanks Jamie for inviting us!


Jamie, Mark, Dan, Me


This was at the very end with everyone on stage

3 comments:

amelia said...

Ha - we were there Saturday too! You got much better seats than us though.

Mark Ventura said...

Good picture of the Mo Tab event. Even though I'm fat, bearded, and wearing glasses I don't look half bad. Man, that must be a great suit I bought.

Justin, Heather Lea and Atticus Zweig said...

Ummm....when is it going to be our weekend?