
I am finally Blogging about my birthday. I had a wonderful day. I did have to go into work that morning and it was one of my co-workers who let me know about Dan's post. It took me I don't know how long to read it because I would start to tear up. I would work on something to calm myself then read another paragraph. I went home at lunch time and then Dan and I headed off to the mall. I had told Dan that I really wanted a new pair of jeans. As most women out there know, that is no easy task, but I found some that fit and looked great. I love shopping with Dan, I just wish Dan loved to shopped :) We then went ice skating. Another thing Dan doesn't like to do, but that is because he can't ice skate. He was such a trooper and had a smile on his face the whole time, well except when I tried to video tape him. We then went to dinner at Maria Bonita, the best Mexican restaurant around. We finished the night off by watching movies. It really was the perfect day! Thank you to everyone who sent cards, called, and text!

Blowing out my candles at work

Lea, me, and Kathy

Dan and me ice skating

2 comments:
Happy belated bday Annie! Dan's post was too sweet.
Ok, seriously, I don't know how I missed the picture of the sign, but that is SO freakin' awesome!!! LOVE it!
~Chandi
PS- Miss you!
Post a Comment