Friday, February 29, 2008

Hubby Tag



What is his name? Daniel Elliot Chase

How long have you been married? 1year 7months
Who long did you date? On and Off for 10 months
How old is he? The Big 30!
Who eats more sweets? Dan, No Contest!
Who said I love you first? Dan
Who is taller? He is... for now. I have a fear he is going to shrink and inch or two then I will be.
Who can sing better? Dan, I can't carry a tune to save my life ( I know everyone can vouch that )
Who is smarter? Dan is much smarter than me. He loves learning and going to school. It is very admirable and makes me want to learn.
Who does the laundry? We both do our own... weird I know but I am grateful!
Who mows the lawn?
We don't have one yet, but when we do, he will. Thanks babe!
Who pays the bills?
Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Dan. It is by a sliding door and I want an intruder to get him first.
Who cooks dinner?
I do. If Dan ever offers to cook dinner I know that is code that he will go pick something up for us.
Who is more stubborn?
Me
Who kissed who first?
Dan kissed me first
Who asked who out first?
Dan asked me out first and right after he asked me out he kissed me... he couldn't even wait for our date :)
Who proposed?
Dan did and did a great job!!
Who has more siblings?
He does, 7 to my 2.
Who wears the pants?
I think that I do, but when it comes to anything important we are share in the decision making.

I tag Cassie because you haven't posted anything in awhile and Chris, but I guess you will have to do this for your wife since you started your blog.

2 comments:

The Ackerman Family said...

Yeah..I am glad you did the tag! It was fun to read about Dan!

Mark Ventura said...

This has got to be the perfect picture of Dan. This is how I always want to remember him.

-Mark V