

Mandy's Birthday was so much fun. It started out like a typical birthday, great food, great company, singing Happy Birthday, but then the gifts came out and I think this became one of Mandy's favorite birthdays. My mom took the kids to the Dollar store to pick out gifts for their mom. Trey went staight for a gold chicken piggy bank (shown in the picture), then Mandy opened up Jayda's gift. It was a diamond wind chime, but upon opening it Mandy thought it was jewlery and that is when the laughter began. I think the video tells the rest of the story!
3 comments:
Wow Annie...you shouldn't have, I mean you really shouldn't have posted that video! :) J/K It makes me smile when I see that video from my birthday. At least there aren't too many people who are going to see it. (No offense to your lack of blogging buddies.) Thanks again to you and Dan for coming up to celebrate with me. When I think back on the presents the kids gave me, I don't know why I laughed so hard. I am so lucky to have a wonderful sister!
Ok I was seriously rolling laughing. I miss Amanda's laugh!!
Hey Sweet Pea ... I was so hoping that this video clip was being saved for posterity! After not being with Mandy to celebrate her birthday over the past ten years, this was one to remember. I love Dad's last words that you can hear ... "you need to hang it up where there's wind." Leave it to your dad to share all of his accumulated wisdom on wind chimes. Even though it was just the family, I think it was a birthday to remember. Thanks again for saving this little bit of Pousard history. Mom
Post a Comment