
Today Feb. 1st my sister turns 28. It is amazing all that she has accomplished in 28 years. Not only has she graduated from college, gotten married, and started a family, but she keeps her extended family connected, keeps a perfectly clean house, dispite what she says, plays with and teaches her kids how to behave, takes care of Jake, is always up on her blog, and most of all, Mandy you are the only person I know who can do all this and keep a smile on your face. Thanks for being such a wonderful sister. I truly think you are the best thing about living in Utah. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and know that Dan and I love you.

1 comment:
I love your blog layout! So cute. And thanks for the post for me. That was so sweet!It was fun to have you and Dan come up for my Birthday. Thanks for everything. You are the best sister! I love you!
Post a Comment