Now that Dan has been called as a Priest quorum advisor he has been attending mutual on Tuesday nights. Last Tuesday Dan asked if I wanted to go ice skating with all the youth for mutual. Of course I never turn down a chance to go ice skating so I agreed. Little did Dan and I know that it wasn't an entire mutual activity, but just a priest activity. So the guys and I headed to 7-peaks. Upon arriving we found a beyond packed ice skating rink. The guys decided they didn't want to deal with the crowds so we just got hot chocolate and headed home. Thanks guys for a fun night!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Mutual Activity
Now that Dan has been called as a Priest quorum advisor he has been attending mutual on Tuesday nights. Last Tuesday Dan asked if I wanted to go ice skating with all the youth for mutual. Of course I never turn down a chance to go ice skating so I agreed. Little did Dan and I know that it wasn't an entire mutual activity, but just a priest activity. So the guys and I headed to 7-peaks. Upon arriving we found a beyond packed ice skating rink. The guys decided they didn't want to deal with the crowds so we just got hot chocolate and headed home. Thanks guys for a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute blog!! Cade is priest advisor also, it is a big job. Check us out at www.socalmcmullins.blogspot.com
Heather McMullin
Post a Comment