Here we all are going snowboarding at Sundance. It was soooo much fun. I don't know why everyone says that snow boarding is so aweful for the first time, they must not have had a great teacher! Thanks Chelsea for helping us all.Here me, Chelsea, and Megan are going up the lift. Sorry to everyone I knocked over trying to get of the lift.
We took a little break then hit the slopes again. All in all I have to say it was so much fun and I hope everyone had a great time, despite all the pain we were in the next day. I guess too much fun comes with a price.



1 comment:
Wow, you have been busy posting! I love the pics with your friends. How fun that they came up to visit...and good for you for trying snow boarding. I finally confessed to Jake that if I never skied again, that would be fine with me. That didn't go over so well! Love ya!
Post a Comment