Unfortunately you can't really see in these pictures what I really did to my poor brother-in-law, but to say the least it wasn't good. He was a good sport considering when it first happened both Dan and I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks Ben for not yelling!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Oops!
Unfortunately you can't really see in these pictures what I really did to my poor brother-in-law, but to say the least it wasn't good. He was a good sport considering when it first happened both Dan and I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks Ben for not yelling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are such an Annie! Nothing but good intentions ... always the first to offer to help ... the ultimate in tackling a job ... and then the 2% factor kicks in. That's the tiny amount of potential error that can't be overcome by helpful, timely good intentions. After cutting your Dad's hair for 30 years, I've learned to measure twice, cut once. In your case it's check the # twice and cut once. What a wonderful (?), funny memory you and Ben have to share for years to come. You are the best! Mom
P.S. I once heard that the difference between a good hair cut and a bad one is three weeks.
Post a Comment