Ok this was harder than I thought it would be, but thanks to Dan's help we did it!
Dan- For how amazing and talented Dan is, he doesn't know how to cook. I know I know... that is what a lot of women say about their husbands, but mine really doesn't. If it means going beyond pouring milk in his cereal or putting bread in the toaster, Dan is stuck (and now that we are married I don't know if he has even made his own toast). You might ask what he did on his mission... well Dan was always running out of money because if he didn't have a dinner appointment he bought fast food.
Dan- Dan likes classical music. He likes to listen to it when he reads/studies or when is driving in the car. His favorite piece of music is Cannon in D, he actually has a CD of just that song, but in about 11 different versions
Annie- Although I love going out and doing things, I think my favorite thing to do of all time is snuggle up with Dan. I could literally spend from Friday when I get home from work to Sunday night cuddled up with Dan and still go to work on Monday feeling like I didn't spend enough time with him.
Annie- If I can't be snuggled up to Dan, I love running errands. Not just to get them done, but it becomes a game for me. I start by strategizing the best order to go to all the places I need to go. Then in each store (if I am going for a specific thing(s)) I plan out the fastest way to get what I need and to get out. It isn't a race I enjoy my time in the store, but I just like being efficient.
Us- Dan and I probably conduct 75% of our conversation in baby talk. I don't know how this got started, it is only when it is the two of us, and we can't stop. Plus Dan has the cutest baby/little kid voice that always makes me laugh.
Us- Dan and I have been married for just over 1yr and 3months and we still do our laundry separate. Yes this may sound strange, but I am grateful for such a nice husband! When we got married I just assumed that we would have one dirty clothes hamper and that I would probably do the laundry, Dan said no, he felt bad having me do it and that he didn't mind just doing it himself. Oh how I love you Honey!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL...You should still combine your dirty clothes and he could just do all of them!
Good picks for your 6 things! I think the errands things is pretty funny. It is a good habit to have for when you have kids. It seems like I try to map it out but then I get distracted by the kids and occasionally forget to return an item, pass a store that I needed to go to, or miss something on my grocery list. Oh the joys of being a mom!!! :)
Personally getting my laundry done and dinner made are about the only reasons I can fathom getting married...haha; well at least Dan gets 50 percent of the perks. The blog is looking good, I’m glad you and Mandy are so proactive about keeping everyone in the loop with your families lives. So when are the Chase's going to spit a few nieces and nephews for me to hang out with?
Post a Comment