Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Dan!

November, 6th 2007 Dan turned 30 years old! It isn't an easy thing for him to accept, but I just let him know how lucky he is to have a young wife to keep him feeling young! i am so grateful for Dan and for each day that he has lived that has shaped him into the amazing man he is today. I love you so much and I look forward to each birthday to come!

It was sad having only Ben and I here to sing to Dan, but we did our best. Watch out for the flames honey!




This picture is Dan eating his birthday dinner while sitting in his new banana chair that I got him for his birthday. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

1 comment:

The Ackerman Family said...

Looks like yummy food! Its a good thing Dan married someone who can cook, otherwise you guys might starve, or go broke eating out!