Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween


I am detective Hugh Dunit standing with my friend Mrs. Real Estate. Halloween at work was a lot of fun. We solved the murder myster that my talented mom wrote. Then we all ate and ate and ate!



This is a picture of "deviled" mice made by one of the staff memebers.



Then that night Dan, Ben, Matt, and I went and got some pizza to eat, there was a lady there who was painting faces so I got mine painted. From there we went to a friends house, ate more yummy food and put in a scary movie. I tried to set my camera up so it would take a picture using the timer, but as you can see I had a hard time getting everyone to fit in, and guys aren't patient so this was the best shot. Happy Halloween to everyone!

No comments: