I'm glad you mentioned that the monkey was with you and Dan ... otherwise someone might link the "happy birthday mom" caption with the picture and think you evolved from a 57-year-old ape. I had a wonderful day with Dad in St. George; a good place to go if you're middle aged and want to feel young. The whole town is full of really old retired people. We finished celebrating the day by going to the U.S. Air Force concert here in Cedar, after which we came home and ate birthday pumpkin pie. Thank you for remembering me!
2 comments:
I'm glad you mentioned that the monkey was with you and Dan ... otherwise someone might link the "happy birthday mom" caption with the picture and think you evolved from a 57-year-old ape. I had a wonderful day with Dad in St. George; a good place to go if you're middle aged and want to feel young. The whole town is full of really old retired people. We finished celebrating the day by going to the U.S. Air Force concert here in Cedar, after which we came home and ate birthday pumpkin pie.
Thank you for remembering me!
I love the Monkey! So fitting for Mom since she loves them!
Post a Comment