I'm back in the working world... maybe. I have started a stroller club called Stroller Moms. My friend Julie told me about these stroller clubs that are in California and suggested I start one. I graduated college in Fitness and Wellness, but have never had to opportunity to work in this field. This would provide me a way to get back into the field that I love AND be able to spend time with Dallas.
I researched Utah and I couldn't find anything like this around, so.... after a lot of hard work, I finally am ready to launch Stroller Moms! It is a great program that allows moms to get in a good work out, spend time with their kids, and meet others who share the same fitness goals. I am so excited for this and hope at least 1 person shows up :)
For more details visit: www.utahstrollermoms.com
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Um...how do you do something this big and I NOT know about it?? I'm calling you tomorrow. Congrats, it looks awesome! After you get off work of course.
Way to go Annie! My friend Elsah does this in Tennessee. Looks like it's the up and coming thing to do. Keep it up! :)
Post a Comment