Yesterday Dan made me feel so special. Since Mother's Day is on Sunday he got everything on Saturday, which for him, to plan ahead was the real show if his affection. Since he doesn't cook he said he would pick up a pizza, which I have been craving. Then he surprised me with a mini Cold Stone cake, Red Velvet cake with Cake Batter ice cream.... my favorite. On top off all of this he bought be a beautiful Plumeria lei to wear to church. It smelled so amazing, everyone benefited from it :)
Monday, May 14, 2012
A Mother's Day to Remember
Growing up as each Mother's Day came, I would wonder what that day would be like for me. Since Dallas is just a baby, I knew Dan would do something, but I had no idea how much he would do. I often tease Dan that he doesn't do the "grunt work" with Dallas, but there hasn't been a day since I found out that I was pregnant that Dan hasn't been a huge help and supported me.
Yesterday Dan made me feel so special. Since Mother's Day is on Sunday he got everything on Saturday, which for him, to plan ahead was the real show if his affection. Since he doesn't cook he said he would pick up a pizza, which I have been craving. Then he surprised me with a mini Cold Stone cake, Red Velvet cake with Cake Batter ice cream.... my favorite. On top off all of this he bought be a beautiful Plumeria lei to wear to church. It smelled so amazing, everyone benefited from it :)
I don't think I deserved everything he did, but I loved every minute of my day of being spoiled. Thanks Dan for going above an beyond to celebrate my first Mother's Day.
Yesterday Dan made me feel so special. Since Mother's Day is on Sunday he got everything on Saturday, which for him, to plan ahead was the real show if his affection. Since he doesn't cook he said he would pick up a pizza, which I have been craving. Then he surprised me with a mini Cold Stone cake, Red Velvet cake with Cake Batter ice cream.... my favorite. On top off all of this he bought be a beautiful Plumeria lei to wear to church. It smelled so amazing, everyone benefited from it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
mmmmmmmmmm. I want some.
Good job Dan! I love how your Mother's Day post has a picture of ColdStone cake and not Dallas. LOL!
Post a Comment