Wednesday, May 23, 2012

9 Months


It is amazing to think that in nine short months Dallas has changed so much. On the other hand, I think, this is nothing. In nine months he grew and developed into this amazing being in my tummy. I am just so thankful that over the past 18 months I have had such wonderful experiences with my little guy both inside and out of me!

Stats:
  • Weight: 19lbs 14.5oz - 50%
  • Height 28.5 inches - 50%
  • Head 45.25cm - 60%
He has gone up in weight and down in height, but it seem over all, he is well proportioned :)



There is soooo much to tell about Dallas, but so little time (which is telling in and of its self).
  • Dallas is a very active baby. He is always on the move and loves to explore.
  • He can open most draws and doors if they are open just a little.
  • He pulls up on everything and walks along it if possible.
  • He LOVES playing in the toilet water if I forget to put the lid down.
  • He is eating more and more solid foods. 
  • He kind of has a schedule, but nothing is consistent enough to put in print.
  • He still only has his two bottom teeth, but seems to be drooling more.
  • He loves hanging up side down and being thrown in the air, or pushed in his swing.


He is my little buddy and I love him more then I could every describe!
Here is a little video for you to enjoy!

1 comment:

Scooter and Jessica said...

What a darling video! I'm glad you caught that moment on camera.