The Dessert Table
Dallas with Buster and Ty. I can't wait for Dallas to get a little bigger so he and join them in running around.
The Group
It was a great night. We all had a lot of fun and the night ended with watching the Kahuku football game. Saturday was very low key then Sunday we celebrated together as a family. I made Dan's favorite, bbq pulled pork with rice and a key lime pie. I was happy because for the past 5 years we have been search for GOOD white under shirt that have a good neck. I finally found some and it was fun to see Dan so excited over something so simple.
Dan is an amazing person who I love and admire. I love his birthday because we get to really celebrate who he is and I can show my appreciation for him. Happy Birthday My Love!

No comments:
Post a Comment