Monday, November 7, 2011

Dallas' First Hair Cut

Since the day Dallas was born I thought he needed a hair cut, but since he was a newborn there was no way I was going to do it. As each week passed his hair has gotten longer and longer and he had started to look like a homeless man. At first I didn't think it would be a big deal to get his hair cut, but when it came down to it, it was killing me. I was so scared he would look too grown up. We are going next weekend to take family pictures so I knew it had to be done, and today was the day.

The before pictures... you can see it is mostly around his ears where it needed to be trimmed.


On our way, he looks so thrilled :)

Some of the hair on the floor.

Here is the after picture with the stylist. She did a great job. I love the hair cut because it wasn't super clean like when Dan gets his hair cut. It is cleaned up and a bit shorter all around, but he still looks like a baby!

We went to Cookie Cutters, it is a place just for kids, and I am glad I did. I didn't trust myself to give him is first hair cut and they were good. And yes, I took some of his hair home!

No comments: