Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Birthday My Love!

Dan turned 33 on Nov. 6th. It was kind of a non event because he is such an amazing person!! That might sound funny, but let me explain. My mom's birthday is Nov. 8th and she turned 60 this year. Since it is a big birthday us kids wanted to celebrate it with her. We started planning it and realized that the day that would work best would be Saturday Nov. 6th!!

To be fair, I probably would have tried to change things had I realized it was the 6th, but I just planned for my mom's birthday weekend. Dan gave up his special day for my mom's birthday, seriously, so sweet!

We celebrated his Birthday Thursday before everyone came into town. I wanted to do something fun so he didn't feel like he didn't get a birthday. I wrote riddles that took him all around the house until he found his present. It was a fun surprise that I think he liked.

These were posted on the garage door where he comes in. He walked in and I was sitting on the couch with a big grin. He looked at me and asked what what going on... he DIDN'T even see the clues!

Here are the other ones. They took him to the kitchen, the laundry room, his bathroom, and finally to the family room where his present was hiding. I would have taken pictures of the clues in their respective spot, but Dan came home about 2 minutes after me so I was scrambling to put them where they belonged.


He found it!!

Dan loves the HBO series John Adams, so that is what I got him


Dan is such an amazing person. I know there couldn't be a better person out there for me. He is so loving and kind. He is very talented and funny. I appreciate all he does for me and I hope he know he truly does complete me! LOVE YOU BABE!!

No comments: