We had Taco Salad for dinner and it was AMAZING! There are few occasions that I won't make Mexican food and this definitely wasn't one of them. It is just so good!
Our fireplace can be functional, but it is capped off so is isn't functioning now. Then we mounted our t.v. above the fire place making it so we can't use our fireplace (we were warned by many people that if we mount it above a fire place and the wall gets to hot it can ruin the t.v.). I have seen this before and a couple people suggested it, so I couldn't resist and I think it turned out awesome! I don't think the picture does it justice, it look really good!
Something else that was crazy was on the invite I sent out I put children welcome. It is funny entering the world where our friends have kids, but I love it. Brent and Jamie brought Ty (sorry no picture) and Danny and Traci brought Buster, he is so cute!
Here we are carving pumpkins. Traci and Brent joined in later once there was a little more room.
Towards the end of the night our niece Laura came over with a couple of her friends. It was so fun to show her the house and spend some time with her. (Jen, Laura, Ben)
The only thing that kind of drove me nuts, was that we stayed in the front room the majority of the time. I understand it had more open space for Buster to crawl around, but we spent all this money making our family room nice and comfortable and it wasn't really used that night. I guess I shouldn't complain, but isn't that how things workout sometimes... a kid loves the box more than the present. Oh well I am just glad we were all able to get together! Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of everyone together, but Kolo did come! Thanks everyone for coming and I hope you had a fabulous time... until next year!!

4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Wish we could've been there with you!
Those taco salads looked so yummy! Glad you had so much fun!
LOVE the candles in the fireplace!
It was a great time, and I loved the family room and fire place. So it WAS appreciated! :) And I hope this becomes a holiday tradition, a party at the Chase place!
Post a Comment