My mom turned 60 on November 8
th and what better way to celebrate, then with all your family!! My brother and his girlfriend drove up and stayed at my house. My parents drove up too and stayed with us too. And my sister and her family came over every day to play and visit. It was SO MUCH FUN. I love having a house that can fit everyone. The kids had fun playing in the backyard, the adults had fun talking, and with some creativity we all had a place to sit to eat dinner.
Some of the decorations
My awesome sister helping out as always!

The Lemon Cheese Cake my sister made, that came out perfectly!

My mom with the girls

Opening Presents
My mom showing off her
Bling!

It was a fun family filled weekend! It was so great to have my brother come up to visit and everyone spending time together.
Happy birthday Mom! I am so thankful for such a wonderful and talented mom. I don't think I could make it through the week without your help and advise. I love you and I hope had a wonderful birthday!!
1 comment:
Annie love reading your blog! Hope you are doing well I miss you here at prudential... I think I know your sister who made the Lemon cake...What is her name? Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment