I realize we are spoiled rotten with our vacations. We don’t travel international, but we have done a decent job visiting places all over the U.S. which we have loved. We did just get back from a vacation, but we don’t have anything else planned and it is killing me. I am getting that itch... the itch to visit some place new. I have noticed our bank account has been prospering by not booking anything new, and it is great to really get things paid off, but we are only young AND kid free once so I feel like we need to take advantage of this time while we can.
Isn't that what everyone always says :)
So here I am with no place to look forward to visit. No place to spend hours researching what the best spots to visit. No place to make a count down on my calendar so I know how many days

until Dan and I embark on a new adventure. We have tossed around the idea of going to Washington DC for awhile, and I have done some research that is helping we fill this void. If we do go that won’t be until September. So until we decide for sure we are going, I will sit here patiently and wait.
I think it is this dreary Utah weather that is causing this desire to go some where else....
5 comments:
You could travel to PROVO and see the ZWEIGS!??!!??!!?
Loooove DC
come to peru :)
Come to CA! You have a free place to stay... OH COME HERE! COME HERE!
Come to SAN DIEGO!!! :D YOU SAID YOU WOULD!!! :D
Post a Comment