Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Waiting.....

Why must we have to wait for things in life? Ok silly question, but honestly waiting sucks. I think waiting is easier when you know there is an end in sight: Waiting in line for food… I know I will get it eventually (this may not be a big deal to some, but when I am hungry waiting for food can be quite a challenge). Waiting for summer to come… it hasn’t let me down yet. Waiting to spend time with family, even if I don’t have a set date, I know I will see them soon. All these things are bearable. Waiting for those things you want to come, but you don’t know when, drives me crazy. It just isn’t fair. It is some cruel trial in life that you can’t speed up. It is a test of Patience, something I need to pray for more of. I know I am not the only one out there who is waiting for something to come, so I wanted to say to those who are waiting you are not alone. Someday, I hope, our wait will be over. I understand that once one wait is over another one is sure to come, but after waiting for some things, all other waits won’t be so bad.

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

remember how I said I didnt know if I would make it 25 days.. its now 24 days. haha! I feel your pain.

April said...

Annie. I hate waiting too. We "waited" 5 years for our sweet babies, and let me tell you, that was a long 5 years. I totally understand how you feel. If you ever want to talk, my email is april rosenthal at gmail dot com. Stay positive. Lots of love. April

michelle m said...

I feel your pain. I wish I had a better answer. I feel like I have already exhausted all the GC talks on "patience", "hope", "waiting on the Lord", etc... I am like back in the 50s reading talks on those subjects! :)

mons meg said...

hang in there lady! don't lose hope! i love you!