Friday, January 22, 2010

TGIF

I LOVE Fridays! I realize most people do, but I really do. I love that work seems to pass by a little faster and that I usually get to go in late and leave early. I love that I get to sleep in a little later than usual because Dan doesn't have to go to work, causing me to be late :). I love that I get to have lunch with Dan and that he is home when I get home. Friday means I get to spend time with friends or just hide away for the weekend with Dan. I love that I can totally relax and that I don't have to do anything if I don't want to. Seriously I LOVE Fridays!

1 comment:

Carter News said...

I'm so with you on this one - I am beyond greatful that it's Friday!!!! I even had Monday off, but this week still seemed long.