Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!! I know everyone is going through this, but WOW 2010. At work one of my bosses was reflecting back saying how he remembers thinking in 2000, what will life be like in 2010? In 2000 I was in 10th grade and celebrated New Years at my friend Julie's house with my closest friends, who I can proudly say are still my closest friends. I don't remember thinking, where I would be in 2010? But in high school I never really thought past that current school year. So where am I 10 years later? I graduated high school, moved to Utah, graduated from college, got married, settled in Utah (something I never would have predicted), and now work for a real estate company. It was been an amazing 10 years and I have been so blessed.

Now looking forward where will Dan and I be in 2020? I really have no idea. Hopefully we will have a couple of kids by then. There is a very good chance we will still be living in Utah, which wouldn't be a bad thing. Dan will FINALLY be finished with school... I hope. Beyond that I have no clue and I like that. I like that the future is a mystery and that I will have Dan by my side to discover it with.

This past New Year's Eve we did the same thing as last year which I loved. We went to dinner with Jamie, Brent, and Mark. Tuscany is amazing. I wish I had taken a picture of the inside because it was so beautiful. Then we headed back to Brent and Jamie's for games and dessert. Dan, Mark, and I have never watch the TV show Psych before so Jamie put in the pilot episode for us to watch. The rest of our weekend has been consumed by it. It was a great way to bring in the new year, I am thankful for great friends to spend it with. We did try and take a picture at the restaurant, but after 4 tries we gave up. There isn't one where we were all looking at the camera and not one of me that doesn't look like I ate way too many holiday treats, so just picture a group of 5 good looking people in front a Christmas tree in a beautiful restaurant.

1 comment:

mons meg said...

hahahhaha oh man you are too funny. im picturing you in the restaurant :)