This is my Christmas wreath I made. I am VERY proud of it, therefore I am posting about it :) I would like to say thanks to a few people: First my mom. As previously stated she is amazing and motivates me to try things. Tonight as I was hot gluing all the decorations to the wreath the smell of the melting glue brought back a flood of memories of my childhood. Second I would like to thank my mother-in-law, Londa. She bought me a glue gun for my birthday. Yes it may seem a little odd, but it was just what I wanted/needed. Lastly, all of you. I am always impressed with how crafty all of you are. I read all the time about someone sanding, painting, cooking, and creating something cool, so I wanted to jump on the bandwagon and create something of my own!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Like Mother Like Daughter
My mom is the most talented person I know. I am not saying this because she is my mom, but because she really is! She does it all, cooks gourmet meals, sews anything she wants to, decorates with a perfect eye, and can make any type of craft with little effort. I, on the other hand, did not inherit her many talents. Yes, I do have a hint of them in me, but it takes a lot of effort. My Thanksgiving Dinner gave me hope that I might be headed on the right path, but tonight I realized I might have a little bit more of my mom in me than I thought.

This is my Christmas wreath I made. I am VERY proud of it, therefore I am posting about it :) I would like to say thanks to a few people: First my mom. As previously stated she is amazing and motivates me to try things. Tonight as I was hot gluing all the decorations to the wreath the smell of the melting glue brought back a flood of memories of my childhood. Second I would like to thank my mother-in-law, Londa. She bought me a glue gun for my birthday. Yes it may seem a little odd, but it was just what I wanted/needed. Lastly, all of you. I am always impressed with how crafty all of you are. I read all the time about someone sanding, painting, cooking, and creating something cool, so I wanted to jump on the bandwagon and create something of my own!
This is my Christmas wreath I made. I am VERY proud of it, therefore I am posting about it :) I would like to say thanks to a few people: First my mom. As previously stated she is amazing and motivates me to try things. Tonight as I was hot gluing all the decorations to the wreath the smell of the melting glue brought back a flood of memories of my childhood. Second I would like to thank my mother-in-law, Londa. She bought me a glue gun for my birthday. Yes it may seem a little odd, but it was just what I wanted/needed. Lastly, all of you. I am always impressed with how crafty all of you are. I read all the time about someone sanding, painting, cooking, and creating something cool, so I wanted to jump on the bandwagon and create something of my own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Annie, that came out great!!! They seriously sell exact replicas at Michaels- and those people are crafty! ;)
I'm sure I'm one of those crafty people you are talking about...have I ever made anything??!! Hmm...I've really got to start developing those skills. Hopefully you can be my motivation, keep it up!
atta girl! it's beautiful!
best wreath i've ever seen!
Hey, Madalyn and I noticed how great your wreath was!!! Way to go!!
Post a Comment