Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gross Things We Eat

Everyone has some guilty pleasure food, that most consider disgusting, but we can't resist eating it. I have a few of these; spoonfuls of frosting from the can, raw cake batter (most batter actually), and mass amounts of catchup on hamburgers and fries. BUT nothing compares to Dan's guilty pleasure:

THE McRIB!!!


Luckily this sandwich isn't always available, but when it is, Dan is obsessed. Oddly enough it usually comes back around Christmas and this year didn't disappoint. If you have never had one of these sandwiches it is made up of some sort of meat pressed into a rib shape. Can you see the bumps on the meat? Those are suppose to be the rib bones!! Seriously McDonalds, you have some great food that I do love, but you also have the worst creations I think possible.

So if you haven't heard... The McRib is Back

5 comments:

We Are Three said...

YES! THE MCRIB IS F-ING BACK!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

grrrrrrross!

mons meg said...

hahaha yeah i saw that on his facebook :) and annie it's kind of scary but we have the same exact guilty pleasures except i also need to added chips and queso to the list. but seriously, i gained 10 pounds from frosting out of the can this summer...still working on losing it!

Annie and Dan said...

Don't Judge me! I am not an animal!

Annie and Dan said...

This is Dan