Monday, November 2, 2009

The Final Days of Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year. The weekend before Halloween weekend a group of us went to the Haunted Forest. IT IS SO GOOD. We love the Haunted Forest and had a lot of fun!

Waiting in line to go in, I am glad Dan kept me decent in this picture.


I was leaning forward because I thought Dan was trying to trick me by getting me to come closer so he could scare me. After the picture I turned around and there was a scary guy right in my face who scared me to death and causing to scream VERY loudly!


Me Screaming


Another successful Halloween outing!


Friday the 30th was my work Halloween Party that went really well. I made my Chocolate Triffle (sorry no picture, but it looked amazing). I died the whip cream orange so it looked more festive. I also made my caramel popcorn which was a big hit. I dressed up in Karate clothes and Dan came in regular clothes, I was just so happy to have him there. I think he only came for the food and to sit in the massage chair, but that's ok :)

My parents also came into town on Friday and stayed with Dan and I for weekend. My niece Jayda was baptized Saturday morning, and we were glad we could all go and watch, we are so proud of her! So Friday night my parents, Dan, and I stayed up and watch some British murder mystery movie that my parent brought, then we watch Psycho a favorite of my mom and Dan's.

Saturday (Halloween) my parents went out with the grandkids Trick-or-Treating while Dan, Mark, and I went to This Is The Place huanted village. We went last year and it was just as good this year. We like that it isn't very crowded so you don't know when people are going to jump out at you and they changed it a lot so you don't remember what will happen. I have to admit, Utah does a GREAT job making Halloween fun!

3 comments:

mons meg said...

hahahhaha the skeleton picture is hilarious! dan is such a gentleman!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

I do miss Utah during Halloween. But then again, I don't think Scarlett would have done very well at the haunted houses...

The Birds said...

Looks like you got in plenty of your haunted houses! I think you may have just hit all of them in Utah - hee hee! I hate them, so its always so intriguing to me when people like them, and that is one thing I totally remember about you, that you guys eat them up! Glad you had a fun and scary Halloween!
~Chandi

PS - sorry for all the noise...I feel like everyday my girls are noisier and noisier...so sorry