It was a lot of fun and I think a big success. A few important things to remember when carving pumpkins; you need LOTS of space for everyone, LOTS of little carving tools (most of them break by the end of the night), and LOTS of time. Here are the results:
We also went to a Haunted House. Saturday night a big, and quite random, group of us went to Nightmare on 13th. It was a great way to kick of the Halloween season and it didn’t disappoint. Nightmare on 13th is rated one of the top 20 Haunted Houses in the U.S. I think the best part was the line. Although long, one section of it has 2 large screens that show 2 sections of the haunted house where people get scared. It is so great to watch and laugh at everyone at they got scared. The other part of the line you think you are just watching these animated characters, Freddy Krueger and I don't know who, talk to you, then the lights go out and when they come back on stuff would drop from the ceiling. Although I have had this happen to me in years past I still jumped. GOOD TIMES!!

1 comment:
FUN!!!! I love Halloween activities! I wish we could have been there to hang with you guys! Love the pumpkins!
Post a Comment