Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my mom's birthday. Usually I can only send a card saying... Happy birthday, I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. This year, however, it was different. No I didn't get to celebrate with her today, but since my parents came up for my niece's baptism last weekend, my sister and I couldn't resist having a party for her. It was so much fun to plan and make a wonderful dinner just for my mom. She is such a giving lady that is it a treat to be able to do nice things for her.

My mom is also the type of person who makes present buying easy by just picking it out herself then telling us what it is we bought her. This year was also great because we got her the large cupcake pan that she has been wanting, and she had no idea. I think this was the first time I have seen her be so excited to get a gift that she didn't know she was getting.



My mom blowing out her candles with the help of the grandkids.


My parents with all the grandkids, what a good looking group!


Mom I hope you had a great birthday, you are such an amazing woman and I am lucky to have you as my mom. Thanks for all you do for our family. I love you!

No comments: