Dan and I went out to dinner last night. It was partly because we were in the area, to celebrate Dan starting his first week at his new job, and because we didn't really have anything for dinner at home. We went to Magelby's Grill, we love this place. I really enjoy going to dinner with just Dan. Going with friends and family is always fun, but just having that alone time with him means so much to me!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How sweet - but what I really want to know: Is that a salad at YOUR place setting? Did you realize you are eating green things?
Mom
I miss the days of going out to dinner to celebrate any and everything! You look beautiful as always! Now we need to find you guys a house and sell your condo so that you can be closer! I can't wait! I am so excited for Friday! I need a girls night out!! Love ya!
Not a bad looking couple...CONGRATS and good luck to both of you during all this chaos you're about to endure with the move...I always hated moving.
Post a Comment