Thursday, May 22, 2008

Home for Sale

It is official, we are trying to sell our condo. With Dan getting his new job and having to commute to downtown SL every day, we thought we would try and sell our condo and move closer to Salt Lake. Dan and I spent a couple of days cleaning up our condo and WOW does it look great. We finally unpacked the last box from when we moved in, replaced the screen door that was broken when we moved in, actually made "the office" look like an office not a landing place for all the stuff we didn't know what to do with, and we painted the front door (that was repainted a week later by the HOA... if only we knew they were going to do that). House hunting has been fun. As much as I love our condo, I think we are ready for a house. Let's just hope our's sells!




2 comments:

Rick said...

What a lot of work! It brings back scary memories of the five months I spent getting our Canterbury home ready for sale. I hope your condo sells quickly. Dad and I loved our townhouse when we were first married, but we put it up for sale 16 months later to buy a "real" home. Thanks for the trip down "no-so-wonderful" memory lane! I hate moving.

Mom

The Ackerman Family said...

What a cute condo...and I love the paint job! You must have paid a lot of money to have that done! Sad that you are selling your first home, but I can't wait until you are up here!