Tuesday, May 6, 2008

GOOD TIMES

Saturday was another GORGIOUS day in San Diego. Megan, Lindsey, R.J (obviously not in picture), Brad (another one not shown), and I went to the beach. We had a great time talking, throwing a football, and getting some good sun.


Later that night we (Megan, Chelsea, Jermy, Lindsey, Brad, Me) went to Dave and Busters for dinner. It was not only great food, but way fun playing all the games. Here I am playing Deal or No Deal... none of us did that great at that game. I wish I had a picture of us playing the jump rope game. Brad dominated and earned most of our tickets!

After all of our "hard work" we ended up with a little over 900 tickets and this was the prize we chose, a disco ball night light that rotates. I actually love it, it is by far the best prize I have ever gotten from any type of place like this. Thanks everyone for making my trip to SD so much fun!



2 comments:

The Ackerman Family said...

I miss the beach!

mons meg said...

is the disco ball in the guest room??? you said you would keep it in there for when we come visit :)