I also have so show off my "harvest." I love gardening. I am not super diligent and keeping up with it during the summer, but nothing is better than picking the things you have grown. Not shown are tomatoes, watermelon, cucumbers, and LOTS of zucchini that we enjoyed during the summer.
Dan and I took Dallas to Jungle Jim's in October. It is a little kid indoor amusement park. Dallas had a lot of fun running around and riding all the rides over and over. The nice thing is that is wasn't crowded at all!
He was scared (no surprise there) to go on this first ride by himself. So I get in the car with him. As you can see I don't exactly fit. Later when he went back to the ride and rode it by himself the sign said max weight 80 lbs.... ummmm .....
Dallas on his favorite ride. This is how he smiles 90% of the time when we has him to smile for us.
Dan's mom was vising during the month and was the BEST sport ever and went to The Haunted Forrest with the family. I really think this was a dream come true for Dan and Ben. It really was a fun night. Looking at this picture I am reminded how lucky Dan and I are to live by so much family!
The month ended with us celebrating Halloween. I wanted to dress Dallas up as a dinosaur since he loves them, but Dallas has inherited Dan and mine's extreme dislike for dressing up. After much discussion and bribery we finally got Dallas into the top half of his outfit. We agreed that was good enough and headed out to take him Trick-or-Treating. He actually was a great sport and walked the whole time and would roar for anyone who asked what he was.
I probably have more pictures of Dallas asleep then I do of him awake. I just love how sweet and peaceful he looks.
Who can resist this kid? He is just so cute and funny!


1 comment:
HAHAHA! That last picture is awesome. Good times! Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment